Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary material which includes landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
POLYWOOD - Presidential Rocking Chair FREE SHIPPING
Sale Sold out
Regular price $229.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Contact us at 904-342-5609 or 904-770-2426 to check product availability. While we have lots of inventory some products must be orderd from our manufacturers.
We offer financing options for all budgets. Apply Now!
*We do perform a credit check on the customer as a part of our application process. “No Credit Needed” does not imply no credit check.
Designed with clean lines, vertical back slats, and a demilune top rail, our Presidential Rocking Chair is an update to the classic Americana aesthetic. Set on sturdy rockers that rock to and fro, just a few moments here should help put you into a relaxed state of mind.
- Chair features comfortably contoured seat and gently sloped runners which provide a smooth rocking rhythm
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Overall Dimensions: 26.25" x 42.5" x 33.75" (WxHxD)
|Item Weight||37 lbs|
|Dimension - Seat Width||20|
|Dimension - Seat Depth||19|
|Dimension - Seat Height||17|
Made using recycled plastic
Slatted Back Design
A modern take on a classic, this chair features wide, vertical back slats giving your rocking chair a contemporary look
Features a contoured seat for a comfortable rocking experience
Gently sloped runners provide a smooth rocking rhythm.
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water, can be disinfected with a homemade bleach mixture and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
Our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn't prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.