Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary material which includes landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
POLYWOOD - Long Island Rocking Chair FREE SHIPPING
Sale Sold out
Regular price $299.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Contact us at 904-342-5609 or 904-770-2426 to check product availability. While we have lots of inventory some products must be orderd from our manufacturers.
We offer financing options for all budgets. Apply Now!
*We do perform a credit check on the customer as a part of our application process. “No Credit Needed” does not imply no credit check.
Style and comfort come together in the attractive Long Island Rocking Chair.
The Long Island Rocking Chair is perfect for when you want to sit outside in the quiet and take a mental escape. Gently rock and ruminate in complete relaxation on this all-weather rocker... Don't pay your troubles any mind for a while.
- Chair features gently sloped runners which provide a smooth rocking rhythm
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Overall Dimensions: 26.5" x 41" x 30" (WxHxD)
|Item Weight||32 lbs|
|Dimension - Seat Width||20|
|Dimension - Seat Depth||17|
|Dimension - Seat Height||16.25|
Made using recycled plastic
Reminiscent of the original 1930s Adirondack design, our traditional back styles are just as timeless today and feature comfortably curved seats and relaxing seat height.
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water, can be disinfected with a homemade bleach mixture and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
Our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn't prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.