Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary material which includes landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
POLYWOOD - Nautical Curveback Adirondack Chair FREE SHIPPING
Sale Sold out
Regular price $289.99
Regular priceUnit price per
Contact us at 904-342-5609 or 904-770-2426 to check product availability. While we have lots of inventory some products must be orderd from our manufacturers.
We offer financing options for all budgets. Apply Now!
*We do perform a credit check on the customer as a part of our application process. “No Credit Needed” does not imply no credit check.
The birds are chirping, the sun is shining, and your to-do list is done. All that’s left on the agenda is kicking back in your Adirondack with a cold drink—you’ve certainly earned it.
The Nautical Curveback Adirondack Chair invites hours of downtime with its curved backrest and spacious seat that rolls right into a waterfall front. We balanced the classic fanback silhouette with a sleek leg profile for timeless appeal. Pair this Adirondack with with the other styles from the Nautical Collection to transform your space into a marina-inspired retreat.
- Chair features oversized seat, curved back slats, and waterfall front
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, and strong coastal winds
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend made from sustainable materials including landfill-bound and ocean-bound plastics
- Durable, all-weather lumber not prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Cleans easily with soap, water, and a soft-bristle brush
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Made in the USA
- Assembly required
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
Overall Dimensions: 31.25" x 40.5" x 34.38" (WxHxD)
|Item Weight||42 lbs|
|Dimension - Seat Width||22|
|Dimension - Seat Depth||17.5|
|Dimension - Seat Height||16.25|
How It Sits
Generous profile with added elbow room
How It Fits
- Your perfect-fit Adirondack chair should offer enough space to scoot in and sit back comfortably
- Larger chairs are great for snuggling with little ones and furry friends
- Inclusive seat sizes accommodate all, from petite to big and tall.
An average Adirondack chair height
- Contoured seats are slanted at an ergonomic angle
- Higher seats are best for those with limited mobility
- All chairs are at a comfortable height for reaching drinks on a side table
Great for socializing or sipping a drink
Level of Lean
- Reclined backrests are made for relaxing
- For added stretch-out comfort, pair with a footstool or ottoman
Made using recycled plastic
Curved waterfall front detail adds style and extra comfort on the backs of your knees
Curved back design lends extra support and comfort for your back so you can relax long into the night
A roomy seat when you're looking for a bit more space to relax
Not just an armrest, these wide arms are also great for resting a drink
Our shellback style Adirondack chairs lend a beachy flair to any outdoor space while remaining true to the original reclined chair with a backward sloping seat
Backed by a 20-Year Warranty, our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn’t prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
Our all-weather material is built to withstand all four seasons and a range of climates including hot sun, snowy winters, salt spray, and heavy winds.
UV inhibitors and stabilizers protect our lumber from harmful environmental degradation and, along with light stable pigments, run continuously throughout the material.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water, can be disinfected with a homemade bleach mixture and requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing.
Our lumber is resistant to stains and corrosive substances, and isn't prone to splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot.
ainted wood - a crisp finish that's easy to clean and will endure anything nature throws its way.